SherlockMagazine
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 29, 2008 5:35 pm    Oggetto: Souvenir   

Souvenir

Leggi il racconto.
Piero Pieri
«Ospite»

MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 29, 2008 5:35 pm    Oggetto: souvenir   

E' il terzo racconto che leggo di questa autrice: c'è il lato oscuro degli esseri umani ma anche senso dell'ironia. Li ho letti con piacere e non vedendo l'ora di arrivare alla fine!
franca57
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mar 07, 2009 1:10 pm    Oggetto: souvenir   

ho letto molto volentieri questo racconto che fila veloce come un "fiat" e che ti prende fino all'ultimo minuto con un crescendo di emozioni contrastanti che ti coinvolgono tantissimo.
D.V Marco
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mar 07, 2009 1:55 pm    Oggetto: Souvenir   

ho apprezao molto questo racconto avvincente veloce che ti "prende"e che devi leggere asslutamente subito per scoprire il colpevole che sul finale ti lascia a bacco aperta brava
clodis
«Irregolare»
MessaggioInviato: Ven Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm    Oggetto:   

Godibile, peccato finisca!
AndreaAndrea
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Dom Set 20, 2015 11:19 am    Oggetto:   

Mi ricorda molto l'articolo che lessi su allweb360
Roman Cena
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Lun Lug 03, 2023 12:57 pm    Oggetto:   

The souvenir I received from my recent trip reminded me of the challenges I faced while completing my HRM thesis. Finding reliable resources and structuring my research effectively's a constant struggle. Thankfully, I discovered valuable assistance in the form of "hrm thesis help." Their expertise and guidance were instrumental in shaping my thesis and ensuring its success. I highly recommend their services to any HRM student in need of support.
Angelica C Ewart
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 01, 2023 12:44 pm    Oggetto:   

I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up. Thanks For Sharing. Cheap Towing Near Me
Garry Larry
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Sab Dic 09, 2023 7:53 am    Oggetto:   

Engaging with this author's stories is akin to a literary journey that masterfully explores the dark facets of human nature, interwoven with a subtle touch of irony. Each narrative unfolds with a captivating allure, keeping readers eagerly anticipating the conclusion. It's akin to the excitement of progressing through a beautiful book, much like the anticipation I feel while navigating through stories on Vu Collaborate. The platform facilitates seamless interaction and adds a layer of enjoyment to the learning process, much like the satisfaction of reaching the end of a well-crafted tale.
Jone Martin
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 30, 2024 11:05 am    Oggetto:   

Hey!

I am so glad to find you. To read it, I explore my knowledge. In my free time, I like to read your all-latest updates and I'll suggest you to my fellows. 
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sui racconti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Vai a: