E' una notizia triste: se ne è andato Edward Hardwicke

Vai a pagina 1, 2, 3  Successivo
Autore Messaggio
annafrancesca
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mer Mag 18, 2011 8:30 pm    Oggetto: E' una notizia triste: se ne è andato Edward Hardwicke   

Se ne è andato Edward Hardwicke , un grandissimo Watson.

Ho realizzato un breve video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIQA-50s7pw

Qui alcuni articoli
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/culture-obituaries/tv-radio-obituaries/8519646/Edward-Hardwicke.html

http://www.libero-news.it/articolo.jsp?id=740915

http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Cinema-Televisione-e-Media/2011/5/18/EDWARD-HARDWICKE-E-morto-il-dottor-Watson-della-serie-Sherlock-Holmes-/178567/

Sigh.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 9:58 am    Oggetto:   

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Spouwmuurisolatie
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:02 am    Oggetto:   

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Thuisbatterij
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:04 am    Oggetto:   

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Spouwmuur isoleren
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:05 am    Oggetto:   

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Thuisbatterij kopen
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:07 am    Oggetto:   

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Muurisolatie
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:08 am    Oggetto:   

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Thuisbatterij zonnepanelen
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:10 am    Oggetto:   

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Muur isoleren
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:12 am    Oggetto:   

Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Zwembad aanleggen
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:14 am    Oggetto:   

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, EPS parels
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:16 am    Oggetto:   

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Zwembaden aanleg
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:17 am    Oggetto:   

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Polystyreen korrels
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:18 am    Oggetto:   

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Zwembadaanleg
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:20 am    Oggetto:   

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Soorten isolatie
mr seo
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Gen 16, 2024 10:21 am    Oggetto:   

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Zwembaden aanleg
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a News da segnalare Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Vai a pagina 1, 2, 3  Successivo

Vai a: