Country-Crime: I misteri di Brokenwood su GIALLO

Autore Messaggio
SherlockMagazine
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Dom Apr 17, 2016 11:58 am    Oggetto: Country-Crime: I misteri di Brokenwood su GIALLO   

Country-Crime: I misteri di Brokenwood su GIALLO

A preso il via una nuova serie tv ambientata in Nuova Zelanda…

Leggi l'articolo
Ourobouros
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Dom Apr 17, 2016 11:58 am    Oggetto: Country-Crime: I misteri di Brokenwood su GIALLO   

Ho visto la prima puntata e non mi è dispiaciuto affatto, aspettiamo il seguito.
Ourobouros
«Investigatore»
MessaggioInviato: Mar Apr 19, 2016 10:53 am    Oggetto:   

Anche il secondo episodio non era male, nonostante ricordasse molto un episodio di Benjamin Lebel (col morto in un contenitore di vino).
Mitchell Marsh
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 20, 2023 11:26 am    Oggetto:   

The Mysteries of Brokenwood on GIALLO is an intriguing series that captivates mystery enthusiasts. Such shows offer much-needed relaxation for students seeking a break from academic pursuits. However, if you need UK Online Dissertation Help amid your studies, don't hesitate to reach out. Balancing relaxation with academics can be challenging, but expert assistance ensures you can enjoy your favorite mysteries while still excelling in your dissertations. Seek support when needed, and you'll quickly unlock the mysteries of your academic and entertainment worlds.
Dyer Rebecca
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 22, 2023 9:11 am    Oggetto:   

Unleash the limitless potential of your inner gamer and give in to the hypnotic universe of idle games that eagerly yearns for your guidance by playing some of these games. capybara clicker
Emma Brown-1
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Gio Nov 09, 2023 4:50 am    Oggetto:   

In this film, the main character Shepherd is a tough and uncompromising man, but he also has a kind heart and is always willing to help others. He quickly befriends the locals, including the young assistant police officer, Detective Constable Kristin Sims. Suika game 
Henderson Holmes
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 17, 2023 9:50 am    Oggetto:   

I really liked your article about the mysteries of Brokenwood. I enjoy crime shows, and it's interesting to learn about the details of each story.
I also think that accurately estimating costs is important in solving real-life problems. Whether it's figuring out a crime or planning a project, having reliable cost estimates can be very helpful, which offers great cost estimation services that have been useful for me.
The connections between the mysteries of Broken wood and the accuracy needed in cost estimation are interesting. It shows that paying attention to details is important in both made-up and real situations.
I'm excited to read more of your content. Maybe you could explore how crime mysteries and the practical side of solving real problems intersect. Keep up the good work!
dlajetky08 Jonny Vinz
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 22, 2023 7:01 am    Oggetto:   

I watched the initial episode, and I'm eagerly anticipating the next installment.
candy lover tees
Winford Kosmicki
«Nuovo arrivato»
MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 28, 2024 10:04 am    Oggetto: Re: Country-Crime: I misteri di Brokenwood su GIALLO   

Ourobouros ha scritto:
Ho visto la prima puntata e non mi è dispiaciuto affatto, aspettiamo il seguito.

Spero che il seguito sia all'altezza delle tue aspettative.
snaptik
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Vai a: